Goodman Flute Studios is offering a series of six studio classes this summer!
What is a studio class? A studio class is a group lesson addressing a specific topic in depth.
Studio class topics include effective warm-ups, vibrato, multiple tonguing, piccolo, and extended techniques, as well as a performance opportunity, and are geared towards junior high and high school flutists with one or more years of playing experience. Flutists from anywhere in the world are welcome to attend and learn!
Held every other week from 3:00 - 4:00 PM EDT on Google Hangouts, studio classes are $20 each or $120 for the set of six, and include a custom handout of at-home exercises for each session. Attend the whole series to enhance your overall improvement as a flutist, or attend specific topics of interest to your personal progress. Payment is accepted via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.
Contact Ms. Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to secure your spot in our studio classes!
Goodman Flute Studios Summer Studio Classes:
1. “Warm-Up Workout”: Learn to warm up effectively and improve your playing!
Friday, June 5th
2. “Vibrato 101”: Learn, explore, and diversify your vibrato!
Friday, June 19th
3. “Multiple Tongue Twisters
”: Learn and improve your double and triple tonguing!
Thursday, July 2nd
4. “Meet the Piccolo”: Introduction to and tips for playing the piccolo!
Friday, July 17th
5. “Extend Your Musicianship”: Learn, hear, and try extended techniques!
Friday, July 31st
6. “Performance Practice”: Perform a short piece or exercise for the studio!
Friday, August 14th